Friday, August 10, 2012

LT Hunt!

LT hunt questions this year:

  • At 1 year of age, I bounced off the couch and few through a plate glass window onto the lawn below.
  • I was a gymnast for 6 years.
  • I've sang the national anthem at a MN Twins game 3 times.
  • I went to the midnight showing of the Dark Knight Rises.


  • I am scared to touch fish, but only when I'm fishing.
  • I had my goldfish blessed in an ice cream bucket at a church pet blessing.
  • I was in Washington DC when the AIDS quilt was displayed for the 1st time.

  • I have size 11 1/2 feet.
  • I once had 13 teeth taken out at once.
  • When I was 6, I was attacked by a dog leaving me with 21 scars and 207 stitches.
  • I am a junior park ranger in 6 national parks.
  • I've been extreme cliff diving.

  • I am terrified of mannequins.
  • I've had dreams that I'm trying to stay awake.
  • When I was 5, I fell down the stairs and lost 3 teeth.
  • I am secretly an amazing cook.
  • When I was little, I liked to play with worms.



The goal is to match up the right question to the right LT person.
But, it is not as easy as that.... 
You have to:
  • Find a LT person that is not busy
  • The LT people are spread out in various locations in camp.
  • You have to act out your guess.
  • You can not speak during this time
  • You only have three guesses before you have to move to another LT person.
  • If the LT understands what you are doing and you are doing their item, they will sign your slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment